initial Dental Visit
Welcome to Henricksen Family Dental
Your initial appointment is essential for a lifetime of good oral health. At Henricksen Family Dental we take a comprehensive approach to dental care. This begins at the initial exam. We will take x-rays, asses your periodontal (gum) health, perform an oral cancer screening and discuss any goals or desires you might have for your teeth. Usually, treatment can be done or started the same day as the consultation. However, if the plan for treatment is complex or more medical or dental records are needed, more than one appointment may be needed to complete the initial treatment.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist within the last year, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please alert the office prior to your appointment if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
Call us with any questions or to make an appointment.360-748-4482 Appointments Map & Driving Directions
If your previous dentist or medical doctor has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary, they will be taken at our facility.
New to our office?
- Learn more about Dr. Henricksen
- Schedule An Appointment Online
- New Patient Registration Forms
- Prepare for Your First Visit
- Dental Insurance Information
- Payment Options
- Get Driving Directions